Current VacanciesTitle: Class 1 Night Driver/Shunter - Ellesmere Port
Our Drivers ensure goods are delivered professionally, efficiently and on time to our customers and in return you have the potential to earn a respectable salary.
Main Duties will be a combination of shunting trailers to internal warehouse bays, open curtains, strap and secure loads, close curtains and buckle up straps. As well as taking full trailers to the marshalling area or goods in bay.
There will also be requirement to collect and deliver palletised goods to and from customer’s destinations.
To join our team, we are looking for you to:
- Hold a full LGV C+E (Class 1) licence, preferably with 2 year’s experience
- Hold a valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC) and digi card
- Have a good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
- Have excellent communication skills and be polite towards customers and colleagues
- Have a good geographic knowledge of UK
- Have a positive and flexible approach to work
- Show commitment to The Green Group and promote our brand image, wearing company uniform and maintaining clean vehicles at all times
Hours of work will be on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern. Start time approx. 5.30 pm
Apply for this position